The GTA:Network modification for Grand Theft Auto V (r) is a software project aimed at extending the functionality of the Grand Theft Auto V (r) software for Microsoft Windows (r).
GTA:NETWORK CLIENT AND SERVER SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
You must agree to all of the terms below to use this software. Violation of these terms invalidate this license and the copyright holder grants no rights to use this software.
- You must have a valid license to use Grand Theft Auto V (tm) PC in order for this license to be valid.
- The software contained herein is provided on an "as-is" basis without any form of warranty.
- This software may not be exploited for personal, financial or commercial gain.
- The author(s) of this software accept no liability for use/misuse of the software.
- The GTA:Network software package and code may not be distributed, sold, rented or leased without written permission of the software author(s).
- You may not create or distribute derivative works of the software or files contained within the package.
- You may not use this software for any illegal purposes.
- The author(s) of this software retain the right to modify/revoke this license at any time under any conditions seen appropriate by the author(s).
- Ideas expressed in this software by way of coding or configuration are the property of gtanet.work.
GTA:NETWORK MASTER LIST SERVICES AGREEMENT FOR PUBLIC SERVERS
You must agree to all of the terms below to use the services of gtanet.work. Violation of these terms will result in suspension or removal of these services. In extreme cases, your license to use Grand Theft Auto Network and the server software may be revoked. This Services Agreement is only valid to license holders of Grand Theft Auto V and the GTA:Network software extension.
- Attempts must be made to protect players from access to explicit content. If your server contains elements that may be considered only suitable for adults, your server must state this fact to the player when they first join.
- You may not connect to the GTA:Network master list using any custom software unless permission is granted by the service provider.
- You may not attack another GTA:Network server operator by way of bullying, defamation, Denial of Service attack tools, robots or any other means.
- You may not make defamatory remarks about the service providers, administrators or developers of the GTA:Network software or servers.
- You agree gtanet.work will not be held liable for any attacks by the third party on your services as a result of being listed publicly.
- You may not violate the privacy of a player, service provider or server operator by means of exposing passwords or identities without consent.
- You may not artificially increase your player count or provide false info to the GTA:Network query mechanism.
- Racism won't be tolerated. Without any excuse. Any server who violate this rule will be blacklisted and will not longer visible on the master list.
The gtanet.work team is not affiliated with Rockstar Games, Rockstar North or Take-Two Interactive Software Inc.
Grand Theft Auto and Grand Theft Auto V are registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software Inc.
(c) 2016-2017 gtanet.work team.
|| Release - Under Review.
|| Added colors, and rule against racism.