GTA Network Client/Server Update - v0.1.385.467 - Versioning Change
As usual, back to you with an update, and this time it's more CEF oriented that should give you stability and performance like never before.
Note: Build versioning from now on should be identical to the assembly version.
- CEF is now fully functional and stable with the deserved performance; also updated to the latest stable version available, you can now watch your youtube videos through GTAN's CEF browser. enabled by default. (can be disabled from the menu)
- conntimeout should now function, it was a simple mistype and functioned with Conntimeout previously.
- Fixed Quick Connect password not persisting after disconnecting from server.
- Fix getVehicleOccupants returns disconnected players.
- Fix onPlayerModelChange is never called.
- Fix Submitting empty port in direct connect crashes the main menu.
- Fixed FQDN not working properly.
- No more buffer full spam in attack.log, Netcode should drop connections properly now.
- Fix inverted returned value of Clientside Engine status func and renamed it to getVehicleEngineStatus.
- Fix playSoundFrontEnd, should now function properly, check the wiki for the sound list.
- Fix Crash when serializing Vector3 with toJson.
- Ruiner2 Parachute deploy crash workaround, parachute will not deploy and this is temporary till we fix it.
- Removed the ability to change CEF Framerate.
- Removed Script Engine Crash Handling option, harms more than heals.
- Weapon Ammo is now server-side tracked, no more cheating ammo with trainers.
- Updated mod dependencies such as Clearscript-v8, protobuf, Newtonsoft.Json and EasyHook for better functionality.
- Updated resource example 'rpg' with the fix from github's latest pull request.
- More cookies and pancakes, once again, all homebrew cooked and perfectly baked at 175 degrees C with good quality ingredients, we think it's tasty! so should you! yikes!
- Added an optional Media Streaming (Webcam/Microphone) through WebRTC.
- Added set/get range objects to TextLabels; API: SetTextLabelRange/GetTextLabelRange, check the wiki for more details.
- Added deleteObject for deleting unwanted map objects/props, check the wiki for more details.
- Added API functions GetPlayerWeaponAmmo/SetPlayerWeaponAmmo, check the wiki for more details.
- Added Offline mode as requested, you can set it through settings.xml.
- Allow Visual mods such as sweetfx, reshade and etc..