From GTA Network Wiki
- 1 Changelog
- 2 Version 0.3.0.10 (Hotfix)
- 3 Version 0.3.0.10
- 4 Version 0.3.0.9
- 5 Version 0.3.0.8
- 6 Version 0.3.0.7
- 7 Version 0.3.0.6
- 8 Version 0.3.0.5
- 9 Version 0.3.0.4 (internal)
- 10 Version 0.3.0.3 (internal)
- 11 Version 0.3.0.2
- 12 Version 0.3.0.1
- 13 Version 0.3.0
Version 0.3.0.10 (Hotfix)
- Fixed: Referenced assembly loading issue
- Fixed: Compiled resource fails to load if the pdb file does not exist at the same folder
- Fixed: Cyrillic in chat issues
- Added: Debugging mode for compiled resources, you can now attach to the server and debug your resource. (the pdb file must exist within same directory as the dll file)
- Added: Added GlobalDimension to NAPI
- Added: IsPlayerOnLadder implemented
- Fixed: CS0122 Privilege issues for resources, that were unable to access system classes such as Environment, File, Path and etc.. (Issue #159)
- Fixed: API to execute thread-safe tasks from threaded tasks (#173), check
- Changed: compiled resources are now loaded into memory (shadowcopied) and can now be reloaded on the fly, therefor shadowcopy attribute in meta.xml is now deprecated.
- Changed: Improved assembly loading..
- Changed: GetHashKey return type changed from
- Changed: Vehicle hashes enum updated with 1.42 game patch
NETCoreApp 2.0.3dependency is now no longer required.
- Added: Server console logging with log_console attribute, check settings.xml
- Fixed: Inaccessible
Access Control List (ACL)that was not functional (It now uses player name instead of socialclubid)
- Changed: Exposed
- Changed: Improved exception handling
- Changed: admin resource has been updated for the ACL API changes: https://github.com/GTANetworkDev/ExampleResources
- Added: Graceful server shutdown that should invoke the OnResourceStop event on running resources and kick all connected players before shutting down.
CreateVehicleoverloads with Vector3 rotation param for old resources compatiblity's sake
- Fixed: Critical fix to Pool Handler, this should fix the "An Item with the same key has already been added" exception message thrown when a different entity type is created
- Fixed: Critical fix to OnPlayerDisconnected event that crashes the server on player disconnection (at a certain case)
- Changed: Fix critical assembly loading issue, if reference is not found in resources/(resourceName) folder, it will be loaded from runtime/ folder, otherwise it will error out.
- Changed: Minimal improvements to exception handling.
- Added: Added CancelEventArgs
OnPlayerConnected, to cancel auto-spawn.
- Added: Resources loading info on console
- Added: Console output colors niceness for a clearer information output
log_chatattribute to settings.xml
- Changed: Bridge relies on the latest .NET Core 2.0.3, make sure to check out Porting an existing project to .NET Core 2.0
HasEntitySyncedDatarenamed respectively to
SendChatMessagefunctions now have a new param (default set to true) for old colors compatiblity
- Changed: Resource script lang is now automatically determined
- Changed: Players now have a default dimension set to
GivePlayerWeaponparams were updated (Now only takes 2 arguments instead of 4)
SpawnPlayerheading is now optional
- Changed: Updated some ExampleResources on https://github.com/GTANetworkDev/ExampleResources (more to follow)
RegisterCustomColShape- not possible with the new reimplementation
- Removed: Useless attributes, check meta.xml for the actually parsed attributes
NOTE: Due to lack of time, the following changes (and any possibly other changes stated here) were not applied to their following pages
Version 0.3.0.4 (internal)
SetDefaultSpawnLocationto override the default spawn location which is at the Galileo observatory
- Added: A new clean and organised API that can be accessed via
- Changed: Events are now in their own derived class, can be accessed via
- Changed: Compiler now shows error message, filename and error line on resource compile error.
DeleteObjecthas been renamed to
DeleteWorldPropto avoid confusion, along with param changes. (persistent, new players get synced data)
Version 0.3.0.3 (internal)
- Added: 2 overloads for
CreateVehicle, uint, int model as well as engine param
- Added: Disconnect type to
GlobalDimensionconstant, this replaces the 0 dimension known as the global dimension seen by everyone in GTAN.
SpawnPlayer, self explanatory, it spawns the player. very useful for those who want to override the default respawning.
OnPlayerExitVehicleAttemptevents - invoked when a player attempts to enter/exit a vehicle (pressing the F button)
OnEntityDeletedevents, self explanatory
OnPlayerConnectevent - invoked on connection initialisation, also has a cancel token which kicks the player out.
OnPlayerConnectedevent - invoked after connection initialisation, also has a cancel token which kicks the player out.
OnPlayerDeathevent now has a cancel arg that overrides the default ped respawn on death, by default it is set to false, thus respawning the player after death.
OnChatCommandevent, check out Getting Started with Commands
OnPickupRespawnevent, replaceable with
SetWeatheroverload with int param
GTANetworkServernamespaces were unified to
SetVehicleTyreSmokeColor's attributes from
(Nethandle handle, int r, int g, int b)to
(Nethandle handle, Color color)
- Changed: Vehicles, Peds, Pickups and Weapons hashes were updated
ConsoleOutputoverload with LogCat param was removed (unsupported atm)
- Added: OOP property and method: (Client)
- Changed: All API Methods are now in PascalCase
- Changed: Dimensions are now in usigned integer
SetEntityModel(as well as for the OOP) is usable for all of entity types
DoesEntityExistForPlayeris no longer freezing caller threads
- Changed: Client now inherits Entity
GetVehicleNeonState & SetVehicleNeonStateare now for all slots now
SetVehicleSecondaryPaintwith updated attributes
GetVehicleSecondaryPaintreturning Color type
- Changed: OOP
SetNeonsmethods are replaced with
- Changed: OOP Methods/Properties for the stated methods above were also updated.
GetMarkerScalereturns float &
SetMarkerScalerequires a float param
CreateMarker's attributes were changed